Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day Seven - A photo of the best birthday present you've ever received.

I have to say, I'm not the big birthday party splurge kind of girl
Usually birthdays within the family, are celebrated with just the family :(
Which means.. no drinking out with friends, no sleepovers, no long conversations and so on..
But my friends (oh I love them) well, they have ways of letting me know how much I am truly loved.


2008
A collection of photos compiled and arranged by my brother from another mother
Arlo <3 It also includes a very long letter which contains TMI.
Here is the last part cause everything sounds safe enougj :>



2009
This time Arlo created a video showing all the best/worst photos of me
All of which he took <3.. I think.
The song in the background was Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me by Tata Young
=)) laughtrip 'to!



2010
By this time, I was very busy juggling my time (what's left of it anyway)
 between work, home and other stuff.
Little did I know that my sistah from Nigeria.. JOKE LANG I LOVE YOU BESH!
prepared something extremely special just for me <3
I was asked to log in to my old multiply account
then.. bujang! o.o











Of course I was extremely touched! still am :>
I even teared a little :<
I am truly blessed to have such good friends!
haha! and that's a small glimpse of how we (barkada) are like.
the mean girls, the bitches, I love you guys <3

Isn't it funny how none of these are actually tangible?
Well, truth be said, these are the best gifts I've ever received on any given day.


Arlo, Odeath, Beshie

Til next post!










No comments: